Friday, April 1, 2011

My New Nickname

Just because of a little workout involving copious amounts of heart-rate raising bosu moves alternating with cruel resistance band training, one of my clients has decided to start calling me "Big Bad Wolf." It's not fair, I tells ya! Especially since, at 5'4", it's creative license to call me big.

In other training news, I was talking to a friend about the novel I read over Spring Break. "It's kind of dark; it may not be good for your state of mind. Or maybe it will be just the thing."

"Thanks, Dr Wolf," he replied sarcastically.

"Hey, I don't prescribe books any longer, I prescribe exercise."

Suddenly, we both realized that is my million-dollar idea. Since in my former career, I wrote and edited plenty of book reviews, I'm actually well-qualified to prescribe books. For interested clients, I'll offer literature along with leg lifts, biographies with your bicep curls for the total mind/body workout.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

"Just because of a little workout involving copious amounts of heart-rate raising bosu moves alternating with cruel resistance band training..." Don't forget the one-legged squats! "... At 5'4", it's creative license to call me big." I'm only 5'3", so I still feel totally justified in calling you The Big, Bad Wolf. :)

Mary said...

Nothing less that stellar, you rock star.