Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Analysis, 5 cents

Are you wasting money on a multivitamin? Is your macronutrient balance out of whack?

I have a fancy diet analysis program left over from my nutrition course last term, so if you'd like a freebie analysis of what you're eating, just let me know.

You'd have to keep a relatively thorough journal of everything you eat for five days (accurate measures of the portions, ingredients in home-cooked meals, etc.). The results, however, are pretty fascinating and definitely useful. I found that I was short in things I expected to be short in (Omega 3s), but also lacking in vitamin C.

Some of you might be hesitant to send me something as personal as a log of all the food you've eaten for a few day, but I promise you that I am not judgmental. I've got enough problems keeping myself from eating the whole container of ice cream to cast aspersions on people going through the same thing.

So if you're interested, drop me a line.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I would be! I'll email you.

MamaShift said...

Oh yah baby,I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.