Monday, April 6, 2009

Recovering

Took the daughter to family swim at my gym on Sunday. It felt good to do something physical, even though we always end up playing more than swimming. Plus,I got to sit in the hot tub for a few minutes at the end.

My knee is still pretty out of commission. It doesn't really bend, although putting weight on it is no problem. I guess I am not running that Cinco de Mayo 5K I was planning on. My road rash has turned even more spectacular--all purple bruisey and swollen.

Until I can get back to the gym, I will ponder which exercise personality I am, although based on the description:

the most competitive and driven of the five fitness personality types. They are task-oriented and thrive on repetition when working out so they can monitor their progress


It would seem that I fall squarely in the "Triangle" camp.

No comments: